Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So Glad The Clinton's Lost

I know that this comes a few days late, yet I must say, I am so glad Barack Obama won the South Carolina primary. By won, as you all very well know, was defined by a 28 percent margin. I am not a Democrat so this does not affect me really. It’s just that I felt what the Clintons did with the South Carolina primary on the horizon, was uncalled for. It showed they are willing to pit people against one another (or so they thought) for their own personal gain.

I know it is more unlikely in today’s Florida primary for a victory to emerge in favor of Barack Obama. With a trailing polling deficit of 24 percent, victory will be extremely difficult. One could only hope that people could see through the Clinton machine for who they really are.

-- Topher Lloyd

No comments: